- Floor Area M2: 180
- Property type: House
- Rates Per Annum $: $2,229.94
- Land Area M2: 449
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Garaging: Carport , Internal Access , Off Street Parking , Single
- Amenities In The Area: Deanwell School , Gallagher Aquatic Centre , Glenview Medical Centre , Melville School , Urlich Shopping Centre , Waikato Hospital
- 2 x heatpumps
- Man cave or storage shed
- New ceiling insulation
- New roof (with 18 year warranty)
- Renovated bathrooms
- Self contained basement studio
- Touch screen home ventilation system with 8 vents
| VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY |
This spacious home has so much content, from the brand new roof (with 18 year warranty) and ceiling insulation, to the self contained basement studio and renovated bathrooms!
There are 3 generous sized bedrooms located upstairs along with kitchen, dining, living and covered deck which opens up from the dining area.
Comfort is assured with the 2 heat pumps, touch screen home ventilation system and 8 vents throughout the home.
Downstairs, there is a basement studio with its own separate access offering a bedroom, living, kitchenette, and bathroom! This has been given a rental appraisal of $200- $250 per week.
Positioned on a corner site, there are 2 driveways into this fully fenced property! With the bonus of having a carport plus an internal access single garage just adds to the home and income appeal available here!
There is also a large shed which is currently being used as storage, but there are certainly options to utilise as a man cave, hobbie hut, or she shack!
Located just a short walk to the Urlich shopping centre. There are schools and facilities nearby including the Gallagher Aquatic Centre, Waikato and Braemer Hospitals, while the Glenview Medical Centre is just a few doors down.
Bring those BnB dreams to life and enjoy the content, space, and potential available here at 127 Ohaupo Road.
- ID: 5462
- Published: March 14, 2020
- Last Update: March 24, 2020
- Views: 124