- Floor Area M2: 110
- Property type: House
- Rates Per Annum $: $4,301.90
- Land Area M2: 707
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Garaging: Double Carport
- Amenities In The Area: Hospital , School , Shopping
- Extensive Decking
- Fireplace with Wetback
- Parkland Views
- Unique layout
Viewing by appointment only. There will be no open homes for this property
A well thought through design to maximize views and sun. The layout of section has been carefully considered also with vege gardens placed where the section gets the most sun throughout the day.
- Less than 7 years old
- Fully insulated, double glazed
- Low maintenance
- 3 double bedrooms
- Open plan living with island – counter tops are granite
- Master with ensuite, walk in robe, nook for office/reading/cot, slider to deck
- Heat pump/air con
- Fireplace with wetback
- Views from every window – surrounded by parkland
- Extensive decking providing indoor-outdoor flow as well as 4 outdoor living areas. Sliders from the 2 large bedrooms open out to decking plus each side of living area.
- Mature low maintenance landscaping with fruit trees and raised vege gardens
- Light and bright, stylish, neutral decor. Raked ceilings
- Gas cooktop
- Tiled service areas
- Double carport plus a large storage shed – built on concrete slab
- The unique layout may suit 2 couples or singles as the 2 large bedrooms with their own bathrooms are at opposite ends of the house or suit Air BnB/flatmate.
Te Kuiti is a picturesque town in South Waikato. An easy & pleasant 1 hour commute to Hamilton and 2 hours to Drury (2 hours to New Plymouth, less than 2 hours to Whakapapa), 15 minutes to Waitomo Caves.
Local amenities include High School and several primary school options, bright new (ish) New World, Mitre 10, pools, library, The Warehouse, hunting, fishing, tramping, camping, Cycleway, hospital with 24 hour A&E. Fibre has been laid and is estimated to be available by June 2020.
- ID: 5355
- Published: March 4, 2020
- Last Update: March 27, 2020
- Views: 334